One - MTA:SA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Beast

One.Beast's Join Request [ACCEPTED] Empty One.Beast's Join Request [ACCEPTED]

Mon May 28, 2018 8:00 pm
Hi my name is Thom and this is my JR for One.

I'm from the Netherlands and 19 y/o.

I started playing MTA in 2013 on FFS in the beginning. I've never stopped playing on FFS but I started playing on other servers as well, for cws mostly but on GoD too. I've been in a lot of clans in FFS, the most important clans imo are -EF// (with BoxinG too ;p) and AP (Air-Play), I have played a lot of cws outside ffs too (Mostly with -EF//MAXIMUS, so 2v2). Now I'm back from a break of 2 years ready to play again.

I'm a DD player and I would rate myself 6/10 atm (because I have played for  a while) but I think I can reach 8/10 after playing for a bit again.

I would like to join One. to play cws outside FFS, this team is relatively new and I hope I can be a part of this team from a bit early on.

I think I deserve a chance to join because I think I'm a good player with a lot of experience in big clans and small(er) clans, I see myself as calm and mature and like to play in a team. Also my English is (imo) pretty good so communication shouldn't be a problem.

I'm looking forward for an answer.

Yours sincerely,

Thom
BoboGrind
BoboGrind
Admin
https://oneclan.forumotion.com

One.Beast's Join Request [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: One.Beast's Join Request [ACCEPTED]

Tue May 29, 2018 1:11 pm
Hello Beast,

First of all, we appreciate you for writing this Join Request! Durgun and I have discussed about you and we know how experienced you are and you can be a good benefit for One.
Eventually, we decided to ACCEPT your join request! Feel free to wear our tag, I hope we will be great skilled team mates.

Add me on skype so we can be in contact: shonyona1
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum